Friday, March 30, 2012

Alert the paparazzi!

Alert the paparazzi! Secure the press conference! Roll out the red carpet!

Yes folks, my fans cannot get enough and I am heading back to Rochester at the end of April. I have two procedures and two appointments scheduled...and they are even all scheduled for the same day. *gasp*

It will be a quick visit (mark my words) but enough time to appease the masses, sign a few autographs and place appropriately sized cardboard cut-outs around Rochester.

An example of my fame:

"Mayo Patient Travel, how may I help you?"

"Hi this is Lydia Buschenfeldt calling, I need to book a flight back to Rochester for the end of April."

"Lydia! Wow, we were just talking about you! Can't believe you are already coming back!"

I know, I know...I'm a pretty big deal. Try to contain your jealousy.

Now the biggest decision of all...lace or sequins on the red carpet?

3 comments:

  1. Sequins!I think you have grown out of the lace and graduated to pure glam!Add in some beading and some killer platforms and you are golden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fur! Totally, fur! I have a sister you could wear!

    ReplyDelete